YAY!!! I'm so glad that you guys got a job!! WAHOO for you. Good luck moving! :) Love you!!!!
Glad to hear that something's worked out for you! Hope you like it there! (And I'm SO jealous that you guys are done with school now!)
Congrats! Spanish Fork is next to Springville right? I have family in Springville. Hope you like it!
Oh good! I am so glad that you guys got a job! Hope you like your new town!
Oh I am so glad you have a destination. Congrats!
yahooooooooooooo! congrats! can't wait to hear the details!!! I'm so happy for you. See, everything works out. ALWAYS!!!
Just googled it. near springville. And we will be right by there for the Fourth of July! We need to get together.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's such a great place - you'll love it! :-) We're so happy for you!!! :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so glad that you guys got a job!! WAHOO for you. Good luck moving! :) Love you!!!!
Glad to hear that something's worked out for you! Hope you like it there! (And I'm SO jealous that you guys are done with school now!)
Congrats! Spanish Fork is next to Springville right? I have family in Springville. Hope you like it!
Oh good! I am so glad that you guys got a job! Hope you like your new town!
Oh I am so glad you have a destination. Congrats!
yahooooooooooooo! congrats! can't wait to hear the details!!! I'm so happy for you. See, everything works out. ALWAYS!!!
Just googled it. near springville. And we will be right by there for the Fourth of July! We need to get together.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's such a great place - you'll love it! :-) We're so happy for you!!! :-)
Post a Comment