CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Current Projects

Since I need to fill up waiting time, I have recently taken on a few fun projects.
I decided that I wanted to make Shawn's graduation announcements. I knew I could make nicer announcements than I could buy, so here is the final outcome.
Those who got one, already have one, so those who didn't get one, here is your announcement:
This last Saturday we had a Relief Society Super Saturday. I made the Family Home Evening Boards. I have some Nails to put on it under the assignments, but I don't want to put them on until after I move so It moves better. I don't have a place for it here at our house now, so I made it, and packed it away. I am so excited to put this up and start using in shortly after moving.
Yesterday was a nice day (morning) and I decided that it was time to go and get my flowers for my empty flower bed. The half wine barrels we got while we were in Nampa from a guy my Dad knows. They cover up the cement slabs that look so out of place here.
Before my hands worked this area:
After:
Here are the barrels: I am really excited to see how this area grows. I have mixed feelings about seeing it though. If I am here seeing the growing beauty, then Shawn is either working away from us or he hasn't gotten a job. I am hoping that the flowers at least add some curb appeal.

This week end I am making Shawn's graduation cake and I am sure that there will be a post all about the graduation, the family, and the cake.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: