Paige started "solids" on March 14, when we got back from Idaho. She was so happy sitting her her new high chair. I LOVE this chair. It folds so compact!
As of today Paige loves her rice cereal. She has also taken to Bananas, but has only had them twice. She didn't really like the peaches I gave her at first, but now likes them a lot. She has Peaches and Bananas for lunch, and Cereal and Peas for dinner.
Paige likes to suck her thumb in between bites, which makes for a big mess. She love the bath she usually gets after dinner, and I am sure that is why she makes the mess.
We are working together to find a happy schedule for eating and sleeping. The last few days, I have noticed that she is usually taking a nap in the mid morning, and then another long nap in the afternoon. She goes down to sleep around 7 or 8 and lately wakes around 3:30- 4:00 am to nurse. I am sure that I could have her sleeping though the night, but it is so hard for me to give up the quiet alone time that her night time nursing is to us now. I know for every ones sake I need to help her sleep through the feeding...after all, she really isn't nursing effectively. 5 minutes and falling asleep says she can go with out. :)


1 comment:
Thats adorable! I remember when Ethan started eating solids. And, I LOVE your highchair too...I wanted one of those, but brian got another one while I was gone. Oh well. Good luck
Post a Comment