CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Payday came on Tuesday this week when I was asked to make a cake. It is always nice to have a little extra money on hand.
  • My calling as Relief Society Chorister. I pay a lot of attention to the words of the Hymns as I choose, lead, and sing them. This last week, I was very touched by our practice hymn, Count Many Blessings. It is a song that I have sang dozens of times, but this last week, it was a really needed reminder.
  • The Conference Issue of the Ensign. It is so easy to plop down while children are playing and read the council we are given twice a year.
  • 6 1/2 weeks until Graduation. Wow~ where did the time go.
  • Help and Comfort I have received from Heavenly Father in uncertainties of the past. I am reminded daily that I need to not worry, only have faith. Heavenly Father has answered prayers, and all things have always worked out to my best good. This time is no different.
  • Weeding through Job offers and learning through this process.
  • The tight budget I am accustom to living on. It will be much easier to live with in our means after school, cause I have already be doing it for my whole life.
  • The hopes of a home that could be ours. We may rent when we move, but I have hopes of buying a home soon after moving.
  • My smart kids who are constantly in trouble for being such. This causes lot of trouble in our home, but there are moments when I watch them and am in such awe at all they are.
  • 2 weeks of Vacation time for Shawn, starting Monday. Hopefully at the end of the 2 weeks, we will have accepted a job.
  • Reflections. It is the quiet place in the back of my mind, thoughts and actions that I refer to when times get hard. That is where I find my solace.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Enjoy the vacation time with your man! Anxiously awaiting news of the new job!