- Small things in life that are consistent~ ie: sleep, eating, exercise, love, change.
- Mason's speech therapy team. I am so glad they are on our side, helping us, help Mason.
- Emma's helpfulness. Not that she wants to help a lot, but when she does, it is appreciated.
- The reminder Paige is to me, that Heavenly Father really has a better view of the future, and that He will not ask me to do anything that I really can't handle. And to think I wasn't going to have her until after school.
- The confidence Shawn has in me. I am amazed at the way this guy trusts me.
- Job offers. Even if they aren't as nice as we were hoping. It is good to know someone would like us in their practice.
- My testimony keeps me from going nuts. The reminders I have from experiences past that reassures me that all will work out. It always has, it always will.
- Our Parents for keeping Emma and Mason while Shawn did the interviews and I looked at the Real Estate Market. I can't imagine how much harder that would have been with the toddlers in tow.
- Prayers. Cause that is our lifeline.
- Counsel and Words from our living Prophet and church leaders about living within our means.
- Food Stamps. I haven't said much about the program, but I am grateful we cause use this program now, cause we will pay for it in taxes the rest of our life. We just found out that the limits are going up again :0 and we will now have even more food storage. The program could really be looked at and be adjusted A LOT!
- The house is on the Market. No one has called yet, but at least it is finally for sale. Anyone wanna buy a nice, small, cheap trailer?
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment