CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

A little snip snip!

So a while ago, I found Emma sitting at the table (supposed to be eating lunch) with scissors in hand. Really, I don't know where they came from cause she was buckled in the booster chair and the scissors were not sitting on the table before I left the room. Needless to say, she didn't do too much damage, just gave her self some really ugly, uneven layers. So the day I want to Nampa, Shawn also met up with me there and together we took her to when her Aunt Jodi works and got it all straightened out. We cut a layer into her hair so that we didn't have to cut it any shorter than we already had to. It didn't seem like we cut much off, but it seems so short compared to the length she had.

Before the snip snip.

After:


Her hair is SO much easier to brush out now. We also got her a salon quality shampoo and conditioner for kids and that has helped her texture bunches. I am sure this isn't the only time we will have to "fix" a self inflicted hair cut by Emma.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nikki Peterson said...

I can pray for you that it is but Ashley will turn 8 this year and just cut a junk out of her bangs again and there is no fixing that problem. Glad your home it will be fun to see you tonight.

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! It's almost like childhood is incomplete without a "self-style" photo or two, LOL...

ChrisandTamara said...

Emma too huh? Did you see my post on Katie's self imposed haircut? Yikes! I guess it's better than cutting their dolls hair - they won't grow back.