Our last night on our job hunt adventure was spent in Idaho Falls. The hotel had a nice little swimming pool, and I just couldn't resist getting Paige in the pool. I didn't pack swim wear for her or I, because there wasn't a pool at the Blackfoot Motel. I found this cute little suit for Paige at the Baby Gap for $5.99 and took the deal. It was kinda late when we got back from dinner, but we attempted the pool, and she did well.
She loved the water. I am sure she thought this was an extended bath!
Daddy and Paige talking and enjoying the water.
And then she decided that she was done by trying to fall asleep in Daddy's arms. She didn't get to sleep before we took her out. It was nice to give her this moment in the pool alone before we take her to the pool with our other 2 crazy children.


2 comments:
I can't wait to get Jayden in the pool. He loves Bath time. In fact I am not sure but I think he said his first word. Bath. I love the candy meeting!
What a sweet little angel. She looks like she's enjoying her first swim. Cute suit.
Post a Comment