- It has been 4 days since Shawn and Emma left. It has been 4 full days and I am looking forward to the weekend.
- Sleeping Children~ I wouldn't function as well as I do if they didn't sleep so well at night.
- A small miracle at the grocery store. ~ Paige fell asleep in her car seat while I did my short trip. She NEVER likes being in her car seat.
- Good Grandparents who have filled Emma's days with fun. She loves visiting Grandma and Grandpa. The cousins visits are just big added bonuses.
- Mason's therapy team. They got him to focus and a table activity for 27 minutes yesterday. That has to be the longest he has stayed to one activity.
- The Sunshine. It may be cold out side, but the sun sure gives me added energy for the day.
- The telephone: cause I wouldn't want to do the next 2 weeks with out it.
- Modern day Prophets.
- Shawn has started the interview process. Today is the first "hiring" interview of 6 that are scheduled. The one he visited on Tues. and Wed. were potential jobs in the future that could open up.
- Good Friends who call and check up on me, e-mail me with encouragement and invite me and the kids over to change things up. I know I would be fine with out the contact, but it sure is nice to know that someone cares enough to go out of their busy days.
- Conformations of the Spirit. I don't have them very often, but when I have been pondering, praying and constantly thinking about things, it's nice to know that I'm on the right track.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
I love your Thankful Thursdays, it helps me remember to look for things to be thankful for.
Post a Comment