And I didn't get a picture.
It happened today as I picked Mason up from school. Right before I pick him up his class has play time either upstairs in the gym, or out side. Today they were up in the gym so Paige and I waited on the bench next to his classroom for them to come back. As I saw his class walking down the hall (mind you there were like 6-7 2 year olds), I spotted him, before he spotted me. They were all holding on to their part of the walking rope, and I was so surprised to see him holding on as he often lets go and walks off when told to hold hands. As they neared and he saw me I could hear him saying "Mommy, Mommy" and he was jumping up and down and doing his happy dance. I was SHOCKED to see that he held on to his part of the rope until he got to me. He let go and ran to me and gave me a big hug. He was so happy!
The whole time they were walking down the hall (it's a pretty long hallway) I kept thinking, "I wish I had the camera to catch this moment for Shawn!
* Sorry Shawn, but another very cute moment is lost...guess you'll have to go create some with you so I miss out:)
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment