Paige hit her 4 month milestone on Sunday. Today she had her 4 month well baby check. She weighed in at 12 pounds 4 ounces and is 23.5 inches long. That puts her in I think the 25%.
Paige is hitting all the normal milestones right now. These pictures are how you will usually find her during her "play" time. She is usually a very happy baby, but with shots today, she has been a little needy and fussy. At least she is content when I hold her, and it doesn't have to be in any certain way, she just needs to know I am here. I have loved these last 4 months. I have learned a lot about me, and a lot about savoring the little short time you get with a little baby. She is growing way too quickly. I think of what the next 4 months will hold in store for her and have to stop and take it one day at a time. It's gonna go by way to quick!



2 comments:
Happy 4 month Paige! What a cutie!
You totally can still win! Just the 1st 3 comments are instant winners, but the last 2 I'm picking based on the answer to my ridiculous question!
Post a Comment