CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun Times

Today I decided that I needed to get the office under control. I pulled out my packing boxes and packed 10 boxes. Buh bye scrapbook stuff :( (Not like I had any time to scrap book here anyway). So I also packed away most of our games :( and almost all of Shawn's text books :0). It still needs A LOT of help, but I made a really good dent in the room.
This weather today was a perfect spring day, 48 degrees outside! I seriously could not stay cooped up in the stuffy office packing stuff when there was some sun to be had. I took the kids to the park. Mason was so thrilled, and Paige was content just to be out. We spent about 45 minutes there, and then I decided to turn this little outing into a "date" for Mason and I, (with a tag along) and we went to get a small bowl of Ice Cream.
Here are some great pictures of Mason....we didn't get any with Paige and I as I was behind the camera.
Running to the swings!

Climbing to get to the slide.

Crossing the Bridge to get to the slide.



"I'm sliding".

Looking through the "window" at the people on the tire swing.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

that looks like so much fun! What a great day to go to the park, and eat ice cream! YUM! I can't wait till our weather warms up to go back to the park. Ethan always has a blast!

Jenn said...

Sigh...park days...another couple of months for us, I'm afraid! I'm glad you have some time to spend some special Mason and Paige time!