CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

I finally did it...

Last night I took out the clippers and buzzed all the beautiful, out of control hair from Mason's head. It just got too long, and I am no stylist like Jodi, so I clipped it all one length.
Before:

After:

It's gonna take some time for me to get use to the top being so short.

Shawn and Emma took off this morning for the 4 week "vacation" from home. Emma gets to go and play at both Grandma's house, and Shawn, well Shawn get to go and find a job. He has 3 interviews this week, then 2, 1 week long interviews for the two weeks after this. I will go and join him during his last week and he has 3 interviews set up for that week as well. It was heart breaking as they drove away and I watched Mason melt. I don't think that he is going to know what to do with himself with out Emma here. I stayed here with Mason and Paige so Mason can continue his speech therapy. Paige had to stay for obvious reasons.

We went out this morning and got Mason a new pair of shoes:

I think that these are the only new tennis shoes he has ever picked, and they are the first pair of new shoes since he was a year old. He sure loves the lights that light up on the side.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Campbells said...

Oh my goodness, that is a long time with out emma! That would be to hard for me! But, I am sure she will have fun

Liz said...

A whole month without your little girl. It will be fun to spend that time with Mason though.

Stillman and Michelle said...

We will have to have Shawn and Emma over for a play date!