This week has been a busy week:
- Paige started smiling and cooing at us over the last weekend. What a delight to have a smiling baby after she is all fed.
- A full day of play, baking and fun with friends who moved away. It was so good to have a whole day to play with our friends before they were gone. They will be missed.
- The blanket of SNOW that will surly be here for a White Christmas!
- A Date Night Friday Night...Pictures to follow!
- Christmas Music. I just love the sounds of the season.
- Christmas Lights went up at our house, even though we talked about forgoing it this year. Shawn fought the bitter cold, and put up all we had. We have icicles hanging from our icicles:)
- Holiday Baking! I love to bake, but I never want to eat all that I make. The holidays are a perfect time for me to do the baking and share it with all my friends.
- Season Blessings there are too many to name, but we truly have been blessed.
1.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment