We have so much snow....and it is still coming. With the subzero temperatures we have had over the last week, and the same temps that are suppose to be here this weekend, yesterday was the only day the kids got to play in the snow as the temperature was 28. They had so much fun! I think their favorite thing is playing outside with Dad! He came home early just so he could take the kids out and play with them. There are no cars out on the road, so Shawn took them up on the road and ran around with them. I was out taking pictures, and walked through the huge drifts around the house with Emma, but there are no pictures of me. Paige slept soundly in the warm house all cozy.
Shawn thought it would be so fun to make a snow cave with the snow in the front yard. We shoveled out the drive way, around the car and the sidewalks and collected the snow in the front yard where this snow cave was to be. It is very dry snow, so it was easy to get the cave started. I think that Emma would live in here all day if we would let her!
We are forecasted to receive more snow today, Sunday, and then everyday next week! Looks like a White Christmas here!
AMY~ I tired to find a program to photo shop Ethan into one of the pictures, but I don't have that ability on any of the programs I have. It was a funny thought though:)
2.jpg)


3 comments:
I saw on the news that you guys were getting dumped on. We were suppose to get some of the left overs of that. Yet this morning there is no evidence of that. We do have some snow though and we are suppose to get snow all week also. so we should have a white Christmas here too!
oh that looks like so much fun!! I hope ya'll enjoy it for me!
It's so fun to see kids playing in the snow and it's good to know what we have to look forward to in a few days! We're at the end of a snow storm now and we got about 9 inches of snow...we'll be heading out with sleds in an hour or so!
Post a Comment