CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa was good to me!

I don't know what I did this year to deserve this:


Posted by Picasa
I LOVE this blender...it is something that I have had my eye on for a few years, but I didn't ask for it and certainly didn't expect to get it. I love that the pitcher is one unit, no taking it apart to clean it! It crushes ice like the blenders at Orange Julius do. I haven't made much with it, but I have such great plans to play with in and make some yummy things for my little family. Maybe Paige's baby food will be made with it?
I told Shawn that he is going to have to start making up holidays to get more Kitchen Aid items for me. For my first Mother's day I go a Kitchen Aid mixer with a box of attachments (thanks to his paper route that paid for that). For my birthday last year I got my Food Processor, which again, I wasn't expecting! And then Santa delivers this to me this year! I don't know what I have been doing to be good enough to get something like this, but I guess I should keep it up!

1 comment:

ChrisandTamara said...

That looks like a really good blender. I love making milk shakes with ours in the summertime. Ours is one that you have to take apart to clean it. I'll have to remember Kitchenaid next time we need a new one.