Our good friends are moving to the Seattle area on the 17th. Due to this move they are not putting up a Christmas tree this year. So, we invited them over to help decorate our Christmas tree yesterday morning. We actually got Mason to show some interest and he put on a few ornaments. Liam and Emma were following each other around the tree, so usually there was 2 ornaments on 1 branch. They did a good job, and really had fun doing this together. I only wish that I remembered to take pictures earlier in the process.
Emma and Liam putting up Ornaments together.
Mason put up his 1st Christmas Ornament, and then continued to look at it the rest of the time we were decorating.
Our Christmas Tree, almost done.
Mason, Conner, Liam, Emma, Paige all gathered around the tree and this is the best shot we got!


1 comment:
Love the tree! Our's is a "family" tree as well, they really are the best. I love the picture of the car, we had so many trips like that too. Good times!
Post a Comment