Last February I did a post about changing Mason's crib to the toddler bed. Well it didn't last long, and he just got too tired too quickly from not staying in bed longer in the mornings. That, and I was also starting a pregnancy, and maybe I chickened out. We put the rail back on after about a week or so. Until now, that has been his bed, and he didn't seem too effected by it. The last few weeks though, I have been thinking that it was time. Time to let him grow a little and give him some more freedom....and the rail came off Sunday night! He LOVES it! We haven't had any problems with him getting out of bed, and he actually climbs in bed at the end of the day and he is all smiles! I am glad that I waited for this step until now...it was just too soon in February and I feel better with it now than I did then! Just look at how happy this kid is at bedtime:
A Little Scare
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment