I am sure this is not Shawn's most favorite past time, but the kids sure love it. They finally figured out how to get both of them on Daddy with out one of them falling off. Mason has also recently started riding Emma, but he waddles trying to walk while sitting on Emma as she is crawling.
I am sure these two will be so happy when we finally have a horse that they can ride on. I am sure Shawn will feel less back pain when we have a real horse also:)



3 comments:
That is hilarious. Funny, in the "daddy" description it doesn't mention anything about posing as a horse, but Mark seems to play that role a lot too!
Yes!!! Daddies are great "ho-hees" (as Kiddo pronounces it, LOL) - whenever he remembers, he insists on Hubby giving him a ride to bed :-).
And Mason is growing SOOOO fast! He must have sprouted like, another 6 inches or something since we last saw him! What a big boy! :-)
thats so fun! maybe if he has time while we're all in idaho, he'll have 3 on his back! ha
Post a Comment