CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Week 36 or 37?

Today I had a Dr. appointment. I measured about 36 almost 37 inches, and so the debate between myself and the Doctor continues. By ultrasound my due date is October 30. By the date of my last cycle, my due date is October 25. I have not gained any weight, but have lost 3 lbs to date during this pregnancy. We scheduled my C-Section today for October 24 @ 7am. I am not too thrilled with that date, only cause I believe that my due date should be October 25, which means we are only going 1 day early. Wednesday Oct. 22 may provide an open time for the c-section, but we have to wait until it is closer to the date. I am actually praying to go into labor, say between the 18 and the 20th would we more than welcoming. I have taken care of all my regstration at the hospital, and if I walk into Labor and Delivery in labor, I get first priority of the surgery room....meaning, they will postpone anything that is currently scheduled until I am taken care of. Don't I feel special? Anyone want to give me good tips on how to go into labor? Maybe I will walk the whole day before I want to go into labor...it worked with Emma:)
To tell the truth, I would welcome the Oct. 24, but that would only give me 2 weeks post surgery before I have to take that grooling trip to Boise. I can't even drive myself ANY WHERE until 2 weeks postpartum. I don't want to sit in a car for that longer than normal drive to Boise at that time. I know that timing this pregnancy couldn't have been more perfect in every aspect. So no, I am not fretting and stewing over this. I know that Paige will come when she needs to, or on the 24th, maybe the 22nd, and everything will work out. It is the natural woman in me that wants to have things work to my best interest. (Not that I know what is best for me in the long run)
So, take my poll and tell me what you think. (Just cause I am interested) and we will see who knows best!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

well, last time I went into labor just because I was cleaning my house. You know, vacuuming, etc. I tried the walking thing and it didn't work for me. I also had tried the spicy food and that didn't work. Sometimes there is just nothing you can do but let the baby come on their own.

Good luck!

Camille said...

Hey girly, good luck with everything. You'll have 3. Let me know how it feels so I can prepare myself for "What if" :)