CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • My C-Section was moved to 2 days earlier. Meaning, I won't be in the hospital on Sunday...something I really didn't want. Also, it is 2 days earlier...who wouldn't like that?
  • One more day for rotations then Shawn gets 3 weeks of vacation? I don't know if I would call it vacation...he gets to play mom/dad while I recover. It will be nice to have him home with us though.
  • Last day for Water Aerobics, and I am ready..cause feeling like I just got the wind knocked out of me takes a lot from me twice a week...even though it is really good for me. I will go back later.
  • Silly Children who think that everything in life is, well, simple.
  • The Internet which is my connection to the outside world, friends and family.
  • Health, cause most of us here in our house has had a cold, and I want so badly for everyone to feel better fast.
  • Really good friends who are ready at the drop of the hat to take my kids, keep them safe, fed and happy if I go into Labor.
  • Blessings from above. We may not understand how they come, and some times why, but I am thankful they do come in any form.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm changing my vote, then, LOL... ;-)

We'll be thinking of you & praying that everything just goes GREAT! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your thankful Thursday every Thursday. It makes me think about what I am thankful for. Let me know if I can help you in the next couple of weeks. Good luck!

Doré