CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Update!



I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and everything is normal. Paige is very healthy, and the Dr. said he is either predicting a smaller (than Mason) baby, or I hide it very well. We rescheduled the C-Section for Wednesday October 22, at 7:30am. Only 1 week and a day to go. (As long as I don't go into Labor before then.)

I am still feeling good. My evenings I would say I don't feel very good, but there has to be some time of the day you don't feel good when you are this far along, right? I think that I am ready! I have been mentally getting my self ready, something I don't think I did with my other 2. Now I just want to meet this little one and have her feel the love of her family. Emma is beyond words excited and can't wait to meet her little sister. I am sure that Mason would feel the same if he knew really what was going on. We will keep you updated as the time gets closer!

2 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't believe it's next week - that's great!

Campbells said...

so exciting! I can not believe that when I met you, you only had one and now you are about to have three!!!! Good luck! Post pics when you can, I am sure you will be a little busy for the next little bit