skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thankful Thursday

- Emma's Halloween costume is almost done. I just have to finish some seems and do some measuring on Emma. It will be done tomorrow afternoon.
- My Friend Nikki who has helped me with this crazy project from the beginning! THANK YOU NIKKI!
- Still Pregnant even though it would be nice to not be, it would add more stress to Shawn, which he doesn't need
- A Date Night this Saturday night. I even have a baby sitter watching the kids for free:)
- A mostly clean house minus a few spots that I have thought about cleaning, but the thought of it makes me breathless.
- Beautiful Autumn Days show the tender mercies of the Lord. Love the leafs changing and the crispness in the air.
- General Conference, or that which I actually heard. It is so revitalizing in the world and economy upheaval to hear positive words that lift and edify me.
- A Living Prophet to lead us through the unknown of the current world problems.
- A Testimony that brings peace among the storm that we all face daily.
2 comments:
Date Night?!?! How awesome is that?!?! So happy for you guys! :-) And hope the last few days of this pregnancy go smoothly for you! :-)
You'll have to bog about date night. I am always eager to hear about other couples dates (even if it just dinner and a movie!), because it deviates from all of our kid-focused sharing and blogging!
Post a Comment