You are an adorable pregnant person! I can't wait for that baby to arrive (probably not more than you though!).
Very cute pics! Won't be long now.
I cant wait to see pics of your new little one! Hold in there, I know the last couple of weeks are the hardest!
I can't believe it's 38 weeks already--you hide it well! Enjoy these last couple weeks of feeling those little (or big) kicks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are an adorable pregnant person! I can't wait for that baby to arrive (probably not more than you though!).
Very cute pics! Won't be long now.
I cant wait to see pics of your new little one! Hold in there, I know the last couple of weeks are the hardest!
I can't believe it's 38 weeks already--you hide it well! Enjoy these last couple weeks of feeling those little (or big) kicks!
Post a Comment