CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The 8's in my Life

8 Favorite TV Shows: (Don't laugh, I'm a mom)

  1. Word Word. It teaches my children to spell, while giving me time to make dinner.
  2. Sid, the Science Kid. (it also teaches wonderful things and answers questions that are good questions)
  3. Uhhh.... I don't watch TV, and so I don't have anymore favorites.

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Olive Garden (lots of fun memories were made at the Olive Garden)
  2. Anything with good Chinese
  3. Fast Food, Wendy's
  4. A Taste of India
  5. Rancho Viejo
  6. Uhhh... anywhere there is a good menu, that I can't already re-create in my home.

8 things that happened Yesterday:

  1. We got our Halloween Pumpkins
  2. Washed all but 1 load of Laundry, and folded all but 1.
  3. Put Paige's bed in our room
  4. Vacuumed the house (Shawn & Emma)
  5. Cleaned the Kitchen (Shawn)
  6. Listened to the kids laughter while they were playing
  7. Went on a Date with my hubby. (more on this later)
  8. Fell asleep

8 things I am looking forward to:

  1. Having Paige, earlier rather than later :) hopeful thinking...
  2. Shawn's 3 week vacation (although it isn't going to really be vacation)
  3. Spending time with Family in Nampa
  4. Thanksgiving (Emma's Birthday)
  5. Christmas
  6. Shawn finding a job he likes
  7. Shawn's graduation
  8. Moving to a bigger space (than our trailer)

8 things on my wish list

  1. Having a healthy, happy family.
  2. Spending more time with Shawn
  3. Being a good friend
  4. To read my scriptures everyday, and include my Personal Prayers
  5. To savor the time with my kids (even though sometimes, I don't love the time we are in)
  6. To stay with in my monthly budget (pretty impossible truly, but I can still wish)
  7. To be financially stable, with a retirement fund, and a life insurance policy
  8. To always have a strong testimony

8 People I am tagging:

  1. Jenn M.
  2. Jodi
  3. Katie
  4. Ummm.... I think that rest of you have done something like this...so if you haven't, Your IT!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I will do this, just probably not today :)

Stillman and Michelle said...

Hey Heather I need you to call me again because I apparently don't have your phone number.