CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday


  • Thankful for my Freedom to raise my family, to live where I choose, and to "enjoy" the freedom of obtaining on education

  • Men in Women in Uniform and all that they sacrifice to serve our country to keep us safe from harm.

  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ, the peace of knowing Him, and knowing that he will take care of us when we face challenges.

  • The USA Flag with the meaning for freedom and liberty.

  • Another Peaceful day at home with my babies. How we are blessed to live in The United States of America.

  • A Moment to teach, yes on a 3 year old level, but we teach about freedom, and why we are so happy to live where we do, when we do. As she understands a little, I understand more to why we need to be righteous and live an honest trustworthy life.

  • One more night sleeping alone. Then Shawn is back to WSU for rotations and home most every night! Yippee!

  • The Temple~ What a source of strength. So happy that I will get to attend a session with Shawn tomorrow:)

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Very good thoughts on the anniversary of a day we will never forget.

I bet it is nice having your hubby home!