- A clean house, mostly. I still have a bedroom to tackle.
- A good friend to talk to, even if it was for a few hours:)
- Mason using the potty...Not that I am potty training, I just didn't want to change a stinky diaper...so I put him on the potty and he actually went in the potty!!! SO SO happy.
- A good conversation with Shawn, and knowing that he will follow up with Emma about the day, even though he isn't here :(
- Blessings of the Gospel, knowing what I know, makes me have faith that I can get through real hard trials...whether they are big or small.
- Happy moments in our home. Lately there have been few happy moments, due to discipline and other age related problems, which had made me realize and savor the moments that are happy and fun.
- One more week of this maddening schedule for Shawn, and he his back at home each night. Oh I am so excited it is so close....Hope I make it one more week.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
i think we all have days where we can't find anything to be thankful for!! i'm glad you're having a better week though!
I hear yah - sometimes it is hard to remember to be thankful for your blessings when you are going through trials or have a bad day. I had one of those weeks too. Actually about 3 tough weeks in a row - sheesh. Things are better now though. And life seems to be getting back to normal. Thank goodness! Hope things go better for you soon.
Post a Comment