CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I got Tagged! ~ Thanks Tamara :)

4 Things I LOVE about my Husband:
  • His sensitivity and dedication to me, our children and the needs we have
  • His desire to succeed in life~ and to make it happen
  • His testimony, and love of the Gospel (including the Lord)
  • The way he makes me laugh, and put things into perspective... and much much more!

4 movies that I would watch more than once:

  • The Borne Series
  • Maid in Manhatten
  • The Ultimate Gift
  • Flicka

4 TV Shows I watch:

  • Deal or No Deal
  • The evening News
  • Word World
  • Seasame Street

4 Places I have been:

  • Washington D.C.
  • Montreal, Quebec Canada
  • Florida
  • Boston, MA

4 Places I would like to Go:

  • Nauvoo, IL
  • Argentina with Shawn
  • Europe
  • Austrila/New Zealand

4 People who regular e-mail me:

  • My Mom
  • Amy my sister
  • Our relief Society
  • Facebook friends

4 things I like to eat:

  • My homemade cookin'
  • Baked goods ie: cookies, brownies, deserts in general
  • Chocolate
  • Ice Cream

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

  • The birth of Paige
  • Boards being taken and over
  • GRADUATION (May 10,2009)
  • Selling our trailer, buying a house

4 people I tag:

  • Amy
  • Amber
  • Jesse
  • Jenn

Have fun~ I look forward to reading your list!

3 comments:

Amy said...

ha, thanks

ChrisandTamara said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I thought about putting down Sesame Street on my list too (LOL) - or just PBS in general. Katie's PBS favorites are Sesame Street (particularly Elmo) and Curious George.

Ryan and Holly said...

Hi Heather! I just joined the blogging world. My blog is a log-in one those. So send me an email (hollymerkley@gmail.com) and I'll add you to it. It's great to hear how you guys are doing!