CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I missed last weeks list, due to our fun camping trip. So maybe this week will be a little longer? We will see:
  • My health~ I have really enjoyed a healthy pregnancy, and hope the rest is uneventful as well.
  • My Best Friend and husband, for all he does to bring happiness in my life
  • Emma~ 3 year olds can sure add laughter, frustration, trails, and joy to ones life. She does all of this for mine and I am thankful to be her mother.
  • Mason~ Watching him learn new things everyday brings joy to me, and seeing how he wants to learn also gives me hope for a less stress filled home. What a sweet little boy.
  • A soon to be new baby. Maybe I wasn't exactly excited when I knew that it was the time to have another baby, but I am hopeful and excited about the future. She will definitely bring more to home life than we have now.
  • Camping in the "woods" with my family. Setting traditions, enjoying God's creation, and laughing together is one of the things I love most about camping as a family.
  • Kids who are not afraid of storms the way I am. They fell asleep during a pretty loud thunderstorm while camping and never showed any kind of fear related to the storm. I hope they don't have my fears, but Shawn's excitement for things like that.
  • A home with Central AC. Not too many trailers in our area have them, and I am grateful I do.
  • The Olympics. It is so fun to see the different talent all people have from all over the world. I love seeing everyone cheer everyone on as they compete.
  • Reading the Book of Mormon as a family every night before bed. I learn a lot for reading it slowly (1 verse per person, each night.) More than that, I love the spirit it invites to our home as we get ready to retire for bed.
  • The blessings of paying an honest tithing, and a fast offering.
  • Beautiful Weather! Although~ this weekend is suppose to be the hottest we have had all summer!

No comments: