CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Home, Sweet Home

You can't not live 4 years in the wheat fields and not have any pictures taken of them. We were waiting to get good pictures this year when the wheat was white. A hour or so after these were taken, the crop was being harvested! The spot we choose is a field neighboring the field right behind our house. We have fields surrounding our little trailer court so we get to see the preparation, plowing, planting, growing seasons (so beautiful) and harvest from the windows of our home. When the combines are driving down the road from one field to another, we love to watch them drive by and count how many there are. I really should try and get a picture of the caravan of equipment it take to harvest these fields. I love the wheat. I will miss living around it when we move. So happy that we were able to capture the beauty of this area with our family before the field was all harvested.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

It's amazing how a whole lot of brown can be so beautiful! These are really good pictures. Maybe I should take family pics of our surrounding areas...haha...it would be factories in the background...I think not. Maybe we'll go to a park instead! :)

Stillman and Michelle said...

you guys look beautiful! Heather you look so cute pregnant.

ChrisandTamara said...

Great pictures!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Great place to take pictures. Very cute family!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the blog and the pictures look great honey. Shawn from Sunnyside.

Amber said...

Wow. These are awesome! I love those wheat fields too!