Emma has to be apart of EVERYTHING going on. Weather it is cleaning up, fishing, playing in the dirt or making new friends, you can find her doing it. She LOVED everything about camping. We heard it everyday. "I love camping, I want to stay her forever"!
All in all we had a lot of fun with her. Nothing got boring.
Every one in the whole tent camping knew her, and she knew them.
Her biggest moment was when she caught her tiny little fish. We had her throw it back, but she kept one that Mommy caught and claimed it hers. She helped do dishes after a few meals. She was such a big help. Emma loved swimming. Although, I never took any while she was in motion(Shawn and I were always both in the water with the kids), she was great. She like Mason, liked playing in the sand, dirt, water and anything else around.











3 comments:
That is a great fishing rod! Did your daughter catch anything? The real camping trips are the most fun. Glad your family enjoyed it!
It looks like you guys had fun! We wanted to go camping this summer but plans changed when we decided to add on to our house. Maybe we'll get to do it next year too. I would love to take our kids fishing also!
I can't believe you went camping pregnant. You are AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment