I have too many pictures to put on one post, so I will do 3. Hope you enjoy!
Albeni Cove is located on the Pend Oreille River, about 35 miles west of Sandpoint, Idaho on the Idaho/Washington boarder. I regret not taking more pictures of the area, as I am really bad at that. I really don't think that I could really capture how beautiful this area is in a picture. So, you get just the pictures we took while camping. Maybe I will try harder next time we go camping.
This was our spacious camp site. I think it was the biggest in the park. It also gave the kids room to rome and not get into any trouble. We had the big tent for sleeping, and the smaller one for food, cooking items, fishing stuff and other misc stuff. The site was a pack it in site (you can't park your car at it). Shawn packed all this gear into and out of the spot without complaining. Emma and I helped some, but we had to hike up a pretty steep incline to get to the van, and by the time I got there I was out of breath. Maybe hiking at 7 months pregnant isn't really a good idea:)
Friday morning after breakfast, we went fishing off the docks. About 30 seconds after I casted out, I caught this little Small Mouth Bass. Good thing we saved it, it was the only thing that was caught all day long.
The little pond at the cove. The swimming beach is on the other side of the railing. Here, Shawn and Emma fished for a while, but caught nothing.
Enjoying the fireside. Mason stole Shawn's chair when he got up to get another marshmallow. Teaches him to move. I think that was the longest Mason sat next to the fire. He was such a busy body.

2 comments:
looks like you guys had alot of fun. I can't wait till Ethan is old enough to go camping, and enjoy it.
Oh how I love camping. It is so great that you are sharing such a fun activity with your kids while they are young. Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment