CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Oh how this week has flown by. I don't even know where the time goes. I have some pictures to post, but I figure I will do my usual (although skipped last week) thankful Thursday!


  • Fun family time...(more on another post)
  • Water Aerobic... Oh what a good work out
  • Free babysitting for said Water aerobics
  • One more day of rotations at the hospital for Shawn, then two weeks of Vacation.
  • Beautiful weather
  • Silly kids.
  • Really yummy cookies
    A clean house
  • Spiritual promptings
  • A full nights sleep
  • A more quiet washing machine (it is still not as quiet as I would like though)
  • Play dates with friends, along with the laughter, crying and fighting over the toys that come with it. Means they are having a good time, right?
  • A patient family who deals with my prego state well!

I hope this week I think more about the little "I am thankful for" and not just the big ones.

Have a great week. Look back soon as I hope to post some pictures and a short movie.

No comments: