We had planned to play at the Moscow Aquatic Center on Sat. but the temps didn't hold much promise to letting the kids play without getting a little chilled. We checked out Lewiston's weather and decided it would be fun to go and play on the Clearwater River instead. We packed up everything we needed and headed out.
We ended up going to Hells Gate State Park. It was so much fun. There is a little beach with swimming for the kids, and we could also watch the boats as they drove by on the water. The water felt cold as we first got in, but warmed up shortly after. Not even 15 minutes into playing, Emma proclaimed that she pooped in her pants. So off to the rest room she and I headed. It didn't seem like it was going to be a big mess, but for some reason I started gagging, and then threw up in the toilet. I took a break from the stall we were in to get some air, when another lady came in and was helping her daughter. She asked me if I was okay, so that told me that I wasn't looking my best in that moment. So happy that was over shortly.
Emma standing up after covering her legs with sand.
or maybe his tummy
More sand on the legs.
It was a long day, but we sure had fun and we were REALLY tired on our drive home!


No comments:
Post a Comment