I had my monthly Prenatal visit to the Doctor today! Only good news here.
I have lost 10 lbs during this pregnancy, and have been maintaining weight.
I am now 26 weeks pregnant, which translates to 14 weeks left....AAHHHH
I don't know where the time is going. My Dr. said that if I keep maintaining weight,
I would be doing really great. My uterus is measuring a little bigger than it should, but I believe
that is due to the fact that I think I am due before the Doctor says I am. I am sure that I
will not make it to the scheduled C-Section, October 23. I a hoping maybe earlier in the week, but nothing the week before.
Baby Paige has a healthy heart beat and is moving a lot. You can't tell much that I am pregnant, cause she is growing length wise, not out. So pretty soon I won't be able to breath, and eating will become a challenge, cause she'll be in my ribs. At least she is healthy!
I hope to take some profile pictures in the next couple of weeks. I will try to keep up to date on how things are going as we near the end!!
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
Yay! How exciting! Cute name.
don't worry. I couldn't breath, and I had to pee 24/7 from about 5 months on with ethan! at least your more then half way there and everything is normal!! I can't wait to meet her! :)
What a beautiful name! And wow - yes, keeping the weight from heading too far north is a GREAT blessing during pregnancy! :-) Glad things are going great & so healthy!!! :-)
Great job staying to healthy during your pregnancy! Oh and I LOVE the name Paige. Have I said that before? My memory after 2 kids is shot. You'll have to tell me what it is like after 3 kids?!
Yeah, love the name. That is how I carried Grace. I feel for you hunny. Sitting, breathing, eating... It all gets really interesting.
Post a Comment