Shawn had the fun adventure of taking Mason to the Father's and Son's camp out this last weekend. He said the first thing Mason did when they got there was jump in the fire pit and play with all the soot and ashes left from the last fire. He didn't take any pictures of him before he clean him up a little, but he sure was dirty.
Mason spent some time picking up pine cones and collecting a bunch, then droping them. Then he would start the whole process over again.
By the time then went to bed, Mason was so tired that he wanted to lay down the whole time Shawn was trying to get his jammies on him. Mason slept very well, but Shawn said the little mat he took didn't give a lot of padding and it took him a while to find a postition he could sleep in. Shawn had his sleeping bag rolled up and had gotten dressed, left and entered the tent a few times before Mason started waking up. They had a good breakfast and played for a while.
When they walked in the door at 10:45 I was surprised to see them. Most of the people who were there had left before Shawn and Mason, but they stayed to play until Mason started whining. They had fun and enjoyed getting dirty and being boys!

3 comments:
TOOOOO precious!!! Can't wait until Kiddo's going to Father-Son things, too!!! Getting good and dirty is good practice for being a bigger boy!
He's so cute! I'm glad your boys had a good time...did Mommy and Emma enjoy their special girl time?
That looks so fun. Of course Mason jumped in the fire pit. Boys are like dirt magnets, I swear it calls to them. I can lay Greg down for a nap clean and he comes out with a dirty face. I am not kidding. How does this happen?
Post a Comment