CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I better get to this now, before I start on my kitchen. This is going to be a busy week, so I'm going focus on the good things in life and not the many tasks ahead of me!
  • My Kids, even though they drive me crazy at times, I love them so much!
  • My Mom- for taking my kids this week so I can get A LOT done in a very short time!
  • Shawn, for every compliment for he has given and every ounce of patience he has exercised dealing with me!
  • Small and simple blessings
  • Friends
  • Sisters who help carry your load and just are there to listen
  • A week to remodel my kitchen with out having to worry whether my kids are being neglected by me.
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ- and the many truths I know are true

No comments: