CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Oh this week has flown by! I find myself thinking that I am a day behind. To remind myself to post this, I wrote it down on my to do list!

  • The physical ability to clean house
  • Answers to prayers
  • Warm sunshine
  • Play time with Emma and Mason
  • Early bedtimes
  • Good news for a friend fighting to keep a pregnancy
  • Primary/nursery and the teachers
  • Mason's laugh (someday I will have to post a clip of him laughing)
  • Emma's one liners that make you laugh
  • Shawn's dedication to me, the kids, and school!
  • My Mom- a wonderful role model who I try to learn from always

With it being Mother's Day on Sunday- I want to thank all you mom's out there who make a difference! I don't really feel like I do much to make a difference, but then I realize the difference you make in my life and how lucky I am just to rub sholders with you, and know that I also make a difference to someone. The world wouldn't be the same with out Mothers!

Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! :-) Thanks for your great example! :-)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Ok I have found a loop from blog to blog. You guys have the Fourney Fours on your list and so does one of my old FHE brothers. So if I go to my blog then the weaver's then click on the Fourney's, then Yours, Then Michelle's (or any of the Nortons) I get back to mine. Wierd huh!

Jenn said...

Happy Mother's Day, Heather! You are and amazing mother and talking to you always makes my day brighter!

Amy said...

Happy Mothers day to you too!! I think we're all thankful for our wonderful mothers!