We had some appointments in town this morning. I try really hard to make it to the park when ever I go to town now that spring has made an appearence. Today I also packed lunches so we could picnic at the park. Last time I did the picnic idea, Mason ate nothing and ran around and played. This time I tied him down in the stroller and he ate wonderfully! This isn't the park we usually go to. Actually I have only been to this park once before today. I don't know why either. It is really fun, and has very beautiful landscaping. Here are a few pictures I took. It was such a fun morning.
Emma and Mason eating at the picnic table.
The PB & J! Mason's favorite sandwich! He ate so well!
No messes here!
This is so good!
Swinging on the big boy swing!
Look at that little face.
Emma at the top of the fun slide
Almost there....
Here I am...as Mason laughs his head off. Only if these pictures could capture the sound also!
Mason heading down the slide.The big twisted slide Mason and I went down also, but it isn't so much a big person slide. I don't think that I will be doing that again soon. He sure had fun though!
I am glad that I took the time to take some pictures so that I could remember this morning better, but also so we could share it with Daddy and you!

4 comments:
Pure joy!!! What great pics - I particularly love the one of Mason eating his sandwich where he's looking at the camera - totally intense meal, man! Munch, munch!!! :-)
I love Spring and Fall when the weather is just right to get outside! Katie loves to play outside too.
oh my gosh heather, what happened to masons head?!?!?! haha...just kidding! I LOVE YOU!
Wow I can't believe Mason is so big! It seems like he was just a tiny baby. Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm guessing that's the deal with the baby ticker thing. I hope its going well.
Post a Comment