It's Thursday Again??? Where did this week go?? I have a lot on my graditude list, but I am sure that I will not think of it all as I am typing this up!
- Running water
- A dishwasher that works! (we had a repair man come out to fix our dishwasher today...he took it apart, checked some things, just like Shawn had yesterday, and then it was working.) Just grateful I don't have to come up with money to buy a new one!
- NO MORE FINALS
- Clinic's start tomorrow (Shawn will be working with the horses for the next 3 weeks)
- Lunch at school with Shawn
- Less pain today
- The Internet
- I didn't have to run to the ER with Mason earlier this week... (maybe more on this later)
- Signs of spring
- A new hair cut to change things up

6 comments:
I would love to see a pic of the new haircut!
If I had a pic I would post it;0
Mmmm....not just the internet you should be thankful for...but HIGH SPEED internet! Thats what I'm thankful for!!!! :) Take a pic of your new hair cut!
Ditto on the high-speed internet access sentiment!!! (And also not having to run to the ER, LOL).
And isn't that funny, how things start working when the "pros" look at them? Even when they don't do anything special that we didn't do? It's like "my computer's broken - well, not right now, since you're standing here..." But I'm so glad your dishwasher's working again for you, too! What a blessing! :-)
Can't wait for hair pics! :-)
A new hair cut can go a long way to help a girl feel good about her pregnant self! Nice list.
Hmm I want a new mommy haircut. I also want to highlight it now that i can.
Post a Comment