A cut, a new look, and less hair!
Since a few of you asked for a picture of the hair cut, I had Shawn take a picture this morning before church. It isn't all that different. Just a few new layers, and I had my hair thinned out. I laugh cause every time I get my hair cut, the stylist says "WOW you have some really thick hair". I think to myself, I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse!I don't really even know if this is a style I really like, but I do know it is different, and I can change it later if I want to. I guess this girl just doesn't really know what to do with the load of hair she has!

5 comments:
Yay!! SO cute. It's got some style and bounce!! You're such a cutie pie!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
Very cute! Your hair has this gorgeous corn-silk glow going on, too - what fun!!!
Cute! Your thick hair is a BLESSING. Never doubt it!
Very cute! I like it! It's nice to change things up a bit once in a while.
Tamara
Love it!
Post a Comment