CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am going to start something new for me. Lately I have been thinking about all the things that I am thankful for, and I feel that they should be written down some where. I write in my journal, but not weekly, and so I am going to try to post every Thursday the things that I am thankful for currently. So here goes the first of many.
  • The whisperings of the spirit. It saved Emma from falling out her window this week.
  • Listening to those whisperings.
  • A very sincere husband, who is mindful of my needs
  • Shelter, even though my current shelter is not my favorite, it is shelter and my home.
  • Strong examples of womanhood that lift me in almost every aspect of my life.
  • The scriptures
  • Modern day Revelation
  • Sunshine
  • A child's "I love you mommy"
  • Though provoking books
  • My Savior, Jesus Christ

Being able to stay at home with my children

1 comment:

Campbells said...

This is a great idea. I am not good about writing in my journal at all. I loved the previous post, it made me smile. Its nice to know other moms have trouble at times in public too!