CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

A poopy mess!

This morning when Mason was up to get dressed, I took off his jammies, and then he ran away. I don't usually run after him cause he usually comes back so I busied myself doing a few things that needed to be done. Then I hear, "Mason is poopy". So I headed out to the living room to get the child and contain the smell as much as I could. One problem... He thought that it would be better to take off his own diaper.... this is how I found him!
Today I am so grateful for carpet cleaners, and indoor pluming. Mason HATES showers. But today is obviously a shower day. As I turned the water on he just waited. I put him in the tub, turned on the shower and lathered him up real good to get all the poop that was stuck to him off. Then he sat down and played in the stream of water. These were too cute to not share! I usually don't take picture of things like this, but thanks to a friend, I have decided that I will make my blog into a book some day and I want this to be a memory that Mason can look back at when he is a father and his son does the same thing. Also, I felt like Shawn should be able to see the evidence. The mess wasn't that had to clean after I got done gagging, but you can't tell now that there was ever a mess this morning!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my WORD - what a cutie!!!!! (And yes, SOOOOO thankful for carpet cleaner...) For Mason's part, though, it's so neat to see sheer misery transforming to sheer delight - what a fun age!!! :-)

We don't normally get bathtime pics, either, but lately we've been capturing some of the cuter moments! Strategic placement and angles are the key, for sure ;-).

ChrisandTamara said...

Oh man - what "fun" surprises our kids have for us sometimes. Certainly makes life interesting. Although, I must say, some surprises I can do without. (Wink, wink).

Jesse said...

Yikes! You are a smart mommy to learn to laugh about these things and get out the camera!