CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Just have to comment

The news that Mitt Romney droped the compane this last week has made me a bit frustrated!
Needless to say YES I was going to vote for him.
I think that now I may even still write him in, due to the fact that I believe that he best represents me and what I want. Although I know he will not be nominated President this year, I still can not see my self voting for someone that I have a lot of dissagreements with. How do you choose between "two evils"? (Not saying that the nominees still running are evil)
This election year is going to be the hardest one yet for me. I am sure that that is partly due to the fact that this year is the first year I have studied up on the canidates and watched some of the debates. That being said, I hope that we as Americans, don't put someone in office who will do more harm to us as American people than good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen to the write-in and sentiments, sister! (Doesn't that sound just totally wrong coming from me? ;-)