We had a storm that came through Monday 1/7, that dropped about 3 inches. Monday night we had a Heavy Snow Warning in effect from Tuesday @ 10am to Wednesday @ 10am. They were forecasting accumulation around 9 inches possible.
Monday morning, I decided to go and shovel out the van, and make all the walk ways around out house passable. I decided that if we got the 9 inches, I didn't want to shovel it and what was currently on the ground all in one moment. So, I shoveled a path to our shed, around the van, and the side walk to the neighbors house. Here is our before the storm picture!
There was some drifting, so the total amount is between 7.5" and 8". The drift behind out house, is 24".
Emma was so happy that it snowed again. She just couldn't wait to get out and play in it!
Here is the front side of the house, looking east.
The biggest snowman I have ever seen in my Life! Compliments of Mike, our neighbor who lives behind us! Quote "There is a HUGE snowman in my yard"! ~Emma Sanders


No comments:
Post a Comment