Emma had her first dentist appointment yesterday!
For those of you who have taken your 3 year old to the dentist, know that they don't usually let the child sit in the chair by them selves. Our dentist asked me if she needed to sit on my lap, or if I thought that she would be fine in the chair. Emma dose exceptionally well at the doctor's office. She had already climbed into the chair (by herself) and was waiting patiently, so I said that thought that she would be fine in the chair. So because I was able to be free, I was able to take some pictures....more for her DAD to see how well she did. They gave her some cool sunglasses to wear and she did exactly what she was told! (Now if she would only be that good at home ALL the time) I don't think that I could have had a bigger smile on my face while I watched her. It is so hard to believe that she is 3! She shows no fear about visiting places like the Dr. Office and the dentist. Her Hygienist was so pleased by her conduct. We are so proud to have her apart of our lives. We Love this little Girl!
After the cleaning she got to enjoy the cool vacuum and the sprayer. She told us that the vacuum was "a pretty cool mouth cleaner"!
Now the fluoride treatment. She loves getting her teeth "Painted". Later in the evening she came to me and said "Look, my teeth are prettier with the paint on them"!


1 comment:
Does your dentist show them the video of the chimp brushing his teeth? Everything can be fun with kids...even the dentist!
Post a Comment