The last two seem to have flown by. I don't know how Carter already made it to his 2nd birthday. He is your average 2 year old. He loves trains, cars, anything outside and swimming. Carter brings so much happiness, laughter and excitement to our home and we are so glad he is part of our family.
While he slept for his nap, his cake was created and hid.
Carter didn't realize that it was HIS birthday until after dinner when we got out his gifts. He had so much fun unwrapping his gifts and seeing what he got. We skyped with Grandma Sanders while he opened her gift. He was so funny as he opened each gift saying, "WOW" or "oooo".
Mason got Carter some Thomas the train bath paints. Carter kept looking at the trains and pointing to them.
He took a short break from looking at the paints long enough to open Emma's gift. She gave him some Chuggington wooden trains, which he was completely in love with as soon as they were opened.
Paige got Carter a fisher price basketball hoop and ball...something I may regret letting her get. I hope that when it warms up the basketball hoop can move outside. He also got a wooden train set from us. He was so fun to watch open his gifts. I took video of him opening everything else, so I don't have any still shots.
Carter had such a grin on his face when we sang happy birthday to him. He sang along at the parts he knew. He blew out the candles on his cake in two blows and was so excited to see the trains on his cake.
We all had such a fun time celebrating Carter. As much as I love him little, I am so happy that I get to be here as he grows up and becomes a little boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment