- A comfy bed because that's where I wanted to be all day. I am so tired...I'm heading to bed early tonight.... I hope.
- Almost all our garden is planted. Remember this post? Well, not all of it is living anymore, thanks to leaving it out side too long? I don't really know what killed some of it. Today we planted Carrots, peas, beans and corn. Mason had so much fun planting the peas, and Emma and Paige helped plant the carrots. I am sure we will be thinning soon.
- My weight loss success. I have never really tried before to loose weight. I have never dieted or worked out as hard as I have been. I feel pretty good that the first diet I tried was pretty reasonable and I have been successful. You hear all about those who try diets and fail, I am thankful I am not part of that group.
- Mason's last day of school was today. Not that I am thankful for that, cause I know that he loves school, and that he gets so much more there than I can give him here. I am thankful that his teachers are so AWESOME and they really care about him. I took him in to give them thank you cards and all of them gave him hugs, thanked him and talked to him as if he matters to them. He doesn't get that treatment from most any one else. I love that they treat him like a person, not like he can't talk and he has no feelings.
- Finding some speech help for Mason over the summer was discouraging. Trying to afford that help isn't cheap, and don't get me wrong, I would pay for great services, but I don't have a lot and I know he needs that help now, not when I have the money. I found him some therapy and I think that I will be able to offer him help through the whole summer.
Betti No Deposit Bonus Insights For Finnish Players
11 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment