skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thankfu Thursday
What a week:
- My 2 kids are at school for the first time this week. We got hit with the cold and after Emma missing school all week, today she is happy to be back. Mason only missed 2 days, which is a first EVER. Usually when he gets the yuck nose and cough, he's out of school for about 2 weeks! What an amazing day!!
- My sore sore body. I have some how managed to pull it out of bed every morning to head over to Curves to workout my very out of shape, fat body. This year is my year, and I hope it's not just me saying it. Everyone tells me that the pain is good, and I just believe.
- Coupon shopping this week has saved us about $75.00. I almost feel like I am getting paid to be a mom. :)
- An awesome laundry day in which I some how washed, folded and put away 6 loads of laundry, made a great dinner, and even cleaned up most of the kitchen. I even had time to play with my sick kids and the TV never went on. (Until the biggest looser)
- Unpacking All my Scrapbook, Card making stuff that has been packed for over a year. SO happy to see it all and feel like I can start creating again.
- Business cards finally ordered. I am hoping to get my cake business going again. I feel so out of practice. I am hoping to find some a local place that teaches to I can touch up on some techniques I want to be better at. It makes me happy thinking about it.
- Even though sometimes I am mean mom, after the meanness and unhappy discipline is over, my kids still love me and want to play with me. Being a mom means sometimes, you just have to be mean. I am glad it isn't all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment