Tonight we had meatloaf for dinner. Mason L.O.V.E.S. meatloaf. He had almost 1/2 the loaf by himself. After his third helping her kept pointing to the loaf pan and saying "more metlouf". Because he has already had 3 helpings I asked him "you want more rice?" "No, no thank you" he says. "You want some more carrots?" "No no thank you." "Do you want more meatloaf?" In the habit of saying no, no thank you, he actually says it then adds, "yes, yes siriee!" Shawn and I exchanged glances, I looked at Mason and just started laughing. I have never heard him say that, and I don't know where he learned it, but it was so CUTE, and I hope he does it again, just so I can look at him and laugh cause he is too funny!
1 comment:
That is very cute! I love it when kids say things like that. Priceless.
Post a Comment