CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Our new house that we are moving into this week. Hopefully I will have Internet so I can post much awaited pictures.
  • A slave driving husband who has kicked me (not literally) into the packing mode. We wouldn't be where we are in the packing department if it wasn't for him.
  • Parent teacher conferences today and tomorrow for the kids. It will be good to get an idea as to where the kids are and the way their teachers see them. It will also be good because their teachers change next week.
  • A abundance of stuff that has to be moved. Just shows me how blessed we are (or cursed) to have so much.

I know I have so much more to be grateful for, but in the interest of time (I should be packing my kitchen) I am leaving my list short.

No comments: